Date: 05. 21, 2018
How to obtain service
If you experience problems with your product during the applicable warranty period, please contact us to obtain product support and attempt to resolve the problem over the phone or online. If the problem cannot be resolved by this way, for certain products, we will arrange on-site warranty service to perform repairs covered by this warranty.
When contacting us, please be prepared to provide the service technician with the model and serial number of your product, and the date of purchase. You may also be required to provide proof of purchase to obtain warranty service.
Yite center call +862028972647
What is covered
In the event that your product proves defective during the applicable warranty period, Yite will correct any failure of the product to conform to specifications or any defect in material or workmanship, with either new or used replacement parts.
Any replacement product or parts installed during the warranty period are warrantied for the balance of the original warranty period.
What is not covered
- Defects in printers or printer/cutters related, in any way, to the use of any non-original-brand inks or ink cartridges, or non-original-brand media.
- Service related to routine maintenance, or the replacement of any part designated by Original Brand in published documentation as a "consumable part," which is the end-user's responsibility.
- Defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- Defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods.
- Defects related to: failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes; operation outside of Original Brand site specifications or user documentation; or operation beyond the usage parameters.
- Defects in print heads if any of the individual print head segments exceed 6 billion shots.
- Defects related to improper loading of media.
- For any services provided for products which are not covered by warranty, or if a claimed defect cannot be identified or replicated during warranty service, You will be billed on a time and materials basis.